Our candles are hand-poured in small batches using non-toxic ingredients to ensure the best quality while providing a strong and long-lasting fragrance. Please follow these safety recommendations to enjoy the full tropical life of your candle:
The maximum burn time for our 100ml tin is up to 25 hours and 300ml is up to 55 hours.
When not in use please store candles in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Our natural soy coconut wax is sensitive (that's how you know it's natural!). If kept in sunlight may discolour and impact the scent throw.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting - your candle will thank you
with it's best performance and a nice, clean, even burn.
- When lighting for the first time, allow the candle to burn for at least 3-4 hours
(or until the top of the wax is completely melted).
This will prevent tunnelling and help your Caribbean candle to last longer.
- Always use your candle on a level, fire-resistance surface.
- Do not burn your candle away from draughts, children, curious pets and anything flammable.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or lit while sleeping (meditating is fine)
- Never burn candle for more than 4 hours.
- Trim the wick after each use to maximise the scent throw.
Extinguishing your candle
- We recommend using a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle - this will stop the wick
from drifting off centre and will maximise your burning times.
- Always allow the wax to solidify before moving your Caribbean candle.