Car diffuser care guide
Our car diffusers are hand-poured in small batches using non-toxic ingredients to ensure the best quality while providing a strong and long-lasting fragrance.
Please follow these safety recommendations to enjoy the full tropical life of your diffuser:
- Unscrew the wooden lid and remove the plastic stopper
- Securely screw the wooden lid back on
- Turn the bottle upside down for 1 - 2 seconds to allow the fragrance to absorb the wooden lid, don't oversaturate for more than 1 - 2 seconds or the fragrance will leak
- WARNING! Spilled oil can be corrosive and damage surfaces!
If oil is spilled wipe immediately with a cloth
- Position the central ball to reduce swinging and tangling, and tie the over end around your rear view mirror ensuring it is not obstructing your view
- Reapply when the scent fades to refresh fragrance - wait for the fragrance on the lid to be fully dry before reapplying to prevent leaking!
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face and textiles.